Global Healthcare Furniture Market is estimated to be US$ 13.3 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 7.50% during the forecast period.
The report “Global Healthcare Furniture Market, By Product Type (Tables, Beds, Seating Furniture, and Others), By Material (Wood, Plastics, Metal, Others (leather, glass, and steel), By Sales Channel (Offline and Online), By End-User (Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Hospitals), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
- In 2021, Medikabazaar COVID ICU package to augment critical care facilities pan India. The package has designed emergency pediatric ICU and COVID ICU packages, which help the nation’s healthcare infrastructure easily and conveniently prepare for future health epidemics and pandemics. The Paediatric ICU Package includes a BiPAP machine, Nebulizer, Patient monitor, Portable suction machine, and Ventilator. The Adult COVID ICU Package includes a BiPAP machine, ICU bed, Oxygen concentrator, Patient monitor, Pulse oximeter, and Ventilator.
Gradual increase in technologically advanced medical furniture is additionally supporting the expansion of the medical furniture market. As an example, due to the rise in technological implementation in designing medical furniture, a variety of advanced hospital stretchers, like motorized stretcher chairs and eye surgery chairs by Stryker Corporation, are being introduced within the market. These all factors altogether would contribute to the growth of the hospital furniture market during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020. However, on the other hand, the long lifetime of hospital furniture materials and the high cost related to technologically innovative furniture products are considered key factors negatively affecting the market growth.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Healthcare Furniture Market, By Product Type (Tables, Beds, Seating Furniture, and Others), By Material (Wood, Plastics, Metal, Others (leather, glass, and steel), By Sales Channel (Offline and Online), By End-User (Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Hospitals), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Healthcare Furniture Market accounted for US$ 5.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 13.3 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.5%. The Global Healthcare Furniture Market report segments the market based on product type, material, sales channel, end-user, and region.
- The Global Healthcare Furniture Market is segmented into Tables, Beds, Seating Furniture, and Others by Product Type.
- By material, the Global Healthcare Furniture Market is segmented into Wood, Plastics, Metal, Others (leather, glass, and steel).
- By sales channel, the Global Healthcare Furniture Market is segmented into Offline and Online.
- By end-user, the Global Healthcare Furniture Market is segmented into Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Hospitals.
- The Global Healthcare Furniture Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America market dominates the Global Healthcare Furniture Market with a higher market share.
The Key Players in the Global Healthcare Furniture Market include Steelcase, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., Haworth, Inc., Hill-Rom, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Wieland Copper Products LLC, TMC Furniture, Knoll, Inc., Klinic MedViron, and Flexsteel Industries, Inc.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends, which will help companies enlarge their businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and regulatory frameworks across different regions, impacting the market trajectory. Finally, recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights specializes in market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and identifying and achieving high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies focusing on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights