Virti uses XR, artificial intelligence and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer.
As a talented 3D artist, you’ll join our tech team. You’ll be primarily working with the Unity development team to improve the 3D art within our product. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to work with our Unity developers.
Your primary responsibility day today will be to work on tasks assigned by the CTO and Unity team. As time passes, you’ll be entrusted with more responsibilities with larger areas of our products.
What You’ll Do
- Develop beautiful but performant 3D assets,
- Work with our character creation toolset (Character Creator 3),
- Work on products through the full life cycle, turning an initial brief into production-ready art,
- Work in an agile environment,
- Test work produced by yourself and others,
- Integrate with the rest of the wider tech team. For example, you’ll often be required to work with members to coordinate the development of a feature together.
Who You Are
- Excellent at 3D art and animation,
- Industry experience of at least a year (or an outstanding personal portfolio if you haven’t worked that long professionally),
- Familiar with Git,
- Passionate for technology, gaming, sports and teaching, and learning,
- Experienced in creating assets for XR, mobile, or desktop is desirable but not required,
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal is desirable but not required.
What we offer
- Work with a talented, passionate, and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists,
- Opportunity to grow your technological understanding working in a wide-ranging technically skilled tech team,
- We are passionate about learning and employee growth, and we look to develop all new employees,
- Virti is established but still smaller and in growth mode. Looking for a candidate that sees the opportunity to be at the ground level of a growing technology-focused company and wants to be a big fish in a growing pond,
- A training budget to allow you to improve your skills.
- No recruitment agencies, please – we’ll contact agencies if we need assistance filling this position.
At Virti, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community, and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neuro-diversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Benefits of working for Virti
- Joining a robust, hardworking, and caring organization with a noble purpose
- Competitive pay and pension 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one after your Birthday)
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Remote work bursary, home office setup, and remote work-friendly
- Investment in your growth (mentoring, live education, PDP investment)
- Fast growth company with plenty of room for growth and career development
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to request an accommodation.
Virti is a multi-award-winning cloud-based training platform that helps enterprises create, scale, and analyze training experiences. Virti is truly scalable and provides equity of access for users. Our cloud-based learning management system houses our Creation Suite and Analytics Engine and allows for distribution across desktop, mobile and virtual and augmented reality headsets. Our Analytics Engine uses artificial intelligence to turn subjective feedback into objective data with unique data science insights and predictive analytics on training performance. We’re not just software; we are L&D professionals, UX specialists, and content creators and provide help with implementation, content creation, bespoke projects, and deployment and support.
We use virtual reality, 360 videos, 2D video for simulations, artificial intelligence, and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are crafting the future of learning for corporations, healthcare, education, and the public sector.
A TIME Best 100 Invention company, we have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast; now a global company with customers in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Read more about Virti use cases in the news here: https://virti.com/company/virti-in-the-news/.
3D Artist/Animator Bristol UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org