The Global Oncology Drugs Market accounted for US$ 181.47 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 869.6 Billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Cancer is any of several drugs that control or kill neoplastic cells; used in chemotherapy to kill cancer cells; all have unpleasant side effects that may include nausea and vomiting and hair loss and suppression of bone marrow function—synonyms: antineoplastic, antineoplastic drug. Many different kinds of chemotherapy or chemo drugs are used to treat cancer – either alone or with other drugs or treatments.
The report “ Global Oncology Drugs Market, By Product Type (Cytotoxic Drugs, Targeted Drugs, and Hormonal Drugs), By Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Others), By End User (Hospitals Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) – Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030.”
- In 2021, Eli Lilly’s Loxo Oncology at Lilly research group will apply Kumquat Biosciences’ small molecule immuno-oncology (I/O) platform to discover, develop, and commercialize potential novel drugs against cancer through a collaboration that could generate more than $2 billion for the San Diego biotech.
The growth of the worldwide oncology/cancer drugs market is majorly driven by an increase in the incidence of varied cancer conditions, a rise in popularity of advanced therapies (biological and targeted drug therapies), and a surge in the geriatric population worldwide. Furthermore, the rise in cancer awareness and availability of cancer drugs are expected to spice up the market growth. However, the high cost involved in new drug development, including the threat of failure & adverse effects related to cancer drugs therapies, is predicted to restrain the expansion of the market. Conversely, the high potential of emerging economies and increase in the number of pipeline products are expected to supply new opportunities for market players in the future.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Oncology Drugs Market, By Product Type (Cytotoxic Drugs, Targeted Drugs, and Hormonal Drugs), By Cancer Type (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Others), By End User (Hospitals Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) – Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030.”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Oncology Drugs Market accounted for US$ 181.47 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 869.6 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The global oncology drugs market report segments the market based on product type, cancer type, end-user, and region.
- Based on product type, the Global Oncology Drugs Market is segmented into Cytotoxic Drugs, Targeted Drugs, and Hormonal Drugs.
- Based on Cancer Type, the target market is segmented into Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Others.
- Based on End-User, the global market is classified into hospitals, retail, and Online Pharmacies.
- The Global Oncology Drugs Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The global market in the North American region is seen to have a matured growth since this market correlates with the increasing growth rate of cancer.
The Key players in the global oncology drugs market include Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis International AG, Celgene Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, AbbVie Inc., and Bayer AG.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends, which will help companies enlarge their businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and regulatory frameworks across different regions, impacting the market trajectory. Finally, recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights specializes in market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and identifying and achieving high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies focusing on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights