CALLING DIGITAL HEALTH STARTUPS IN BARCELONA SAVE THE DATE! Friday 5th November 4.30 pm
Are you an early-stage digital health startup looking to take your idea off the ground? , Startups
Lucie Avelange, Program Manager at the incubator, is in Barcelona and would love to meet you in person in the garden of the Can Deu Civic Center (Place Concordia, les Corts) this Friday, 5th November, from 4.30 to 6.30 pm.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the program firsthand!
See you on Friday! Look for us in the garden of the civic center (or inside if it rains).
Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is a healthcare Startup program based in Berlin connecting and educating healthcare innovators in Europe. We support tech entrepreneurs with workshops, access to technology, and business opportunities.
Funded by the Berlin Senate and the European Social Fund (ESF) and managed by Startup Colors.
Startups of 2-4 entrepreneurs can now join our program.
Participating teams will benefit from:
- access to an extensive network of medical professionals, healthcare specialists, entrepreneurs, and tech experts that give support for prototyping, testing, feedback, and more
- training and mentoring sessions adapted to their needs
- financial support: €2,000 per person per month, up to €80,000 per team
- access to a coworking space and community events like meetups
- an international outreach to experts and potential investors
Feel free to reach out to our team if you have questions about the program, the application process, and partnership possibilities.