We can’t home school junior, but we can help your remote workday be more productive. Whether it’s a digital conference or networking, we’ve got your Digital Health calendar covered.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add dates
- How can digital health solutions help in the time of pandemics?
- The deployment and impact of telemedicine in a global pandemic
- Initiatives to fight against #Covid19: – a webinar about labor measures in business. Apr 7 – 9.30
- How to adjust your Marketing in times of COVID-19, with Adelina Peltea (VP of Growth @ Holded) – English Apr 7 – 18:00
- Staying mentally healthy during a pandemic. Apr 8 – 17:30
- Healthcare innovation financing in times of COVID-19 – Investments in digital health and biotech have been steadily rising in the last few years. When the coronavirus reached Europe and the US, the use of telemedicine surged, and numerous companies built digital solutions within days to support healthcare and individuals. What will be the economic consequences of coronavirus on fundraising? Apr 9 – 14:00
- Fundraising in challenging times – And luckily, VC money is not the only way to go! You can raise funds differently thanks to revenue-based models, crowdfunding, CSOs… Exploring these models is absolutely necessary today to understand what you can do to improve your cash position. Apr 10 – 15:45
- How to navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, with Jordi Romero (CEO & Founder @ Factorial) – English Apr 14 – 11:00
- Cómo navegar en la crisis COVID-19, con Mariano Najles (CEO & Fundador @ Las Muns) – Spanish Apr 16 – 11:00
- UXD HealthCare – USER-CENTRED DESIGN (UXD) HEALTHCARE LONDON & AMSTERDAM – With Healthcare -Tech being one of the fastest-growing industries globally, How will Healthcare UX improve, adapt and enhance patient experiences! We will discuss our UX Challenges and how to design the needs not the wants of our Users. We will look at trends globally. Are we designing for Machine learning and AI! How are we designing for Telemedicine and will Chatbots, Messaging and video-calling reach its potential! London, UK; Apr 22-24, 2020 Video Conference Live
- Ireland’s Covid-19 Online Startup Weekend – It’s Ireland’s turn to step up – this global event connects innovators, developers, inventors, and anyone with burning ideas to combat coronavirus in their respective countries. Apr 24-26
WBAF Business School to deliver free webinar sessions to startups and angel investors
We are pleased to inform you that WBAF will offer online and free mentorship and financial planning workshops via the WBAF Business School. Its 50 faculty members from 32 countries will share innovative ways to recover the losses of startups and maintain company valuations. We will host online roundtables and panel discussions with guest speakers from around the world. We are confident they will offer valuable advice and innovative solutions for keeping businesses afloat.
Here is the calendar for the WBAF Business School COVID-19 Webinars for April. Please visit the following link to learn more about the speakers and about the content and goals of each webinar—and for free registration:
- Response from regional leaders: Coping with the effects of COVID-19. 13 April 2020, Monday 15:00 GMT
- A response from world leaders: What leadership skills do policymakers and business owners need during a pandemic? 16 April 2020, Thursday 14:00 GMT
- A response from thought leaders: What is the response of the world startup economy to the reality of COVID-19? 20 April 2020, Monday 15:00 GMT
- The post-pandemic business environment: The post-pandemic business environment for startups, angel investors, and VCs. 24 April 2020, Friday 14:00 GMT
- Open Forum: The Coronavirus pandemic and the new world. 27 April 2020, Monday 16:00 GMT
- Global Insights: Insights from Iran, Italy and Spain 30 April 2020, Thursday 16:00 GMT